In the U.S. state of Florida dog rescued a seven-year-old girl and her grandmother from a rattlesnake, taking bites for himself. About it reports Reuters. Child and elderly woman were near the pool when they were in the yard crawling reptile.
German shepherd named house noticed the snake and covered him and the girl and grandmother. Venomous animal has bitten a dog. Pain shepherd whined and started to limp. It immediately took her to the vet.
In the clinic the doctor found three snake bite on the dog’s body. She immediately had the antidote. Next, the dog waited a few weeks in the clinic. But the girl is safe now.